The company has been providing sports betting services since 1999. With the development of technology in the world, its services have also moved to the global computer network Internet. The website and mobile app offer many interesting features, including the ability to place golf bets. In addition, once you sign up, you get the best possible bonuses and other technical features!
How to place a proper golf bet on a company website?
Betting on Betfair is fairly straightforward. All you need to do is create an account and follow a number of steps. This is covered in more detail here:
- Use your phone, tablet or computer;
- Login to the Betfair website;
- Click on the register button;
- Complete the registration form, including a secure username and password;
- Verify your account by following the steps outlined in the email. This will be sent to your email address;
- Make a deposit by choosing the most comfortable way for you (bank transactions, e-wallets, payment systems and cryptocurrency);
- Go to the sports betting section and select golf;
- Read the information in the section carefully;
- Select the event, the odds and enter the bet amount;
- Wait for the tournament to finish.
Benefits of using Betfair for golf betting
If you’re wondering why you should choose Betfair, the answer is simple – it’s the number of positives. All of these nuances will make the golf betting process much more successful and easier. The list is as follows:
- Highest betting odds;
- The most reputable and reliable online exchange;
- There is no margin;
- No cutting of maximums;
- Complete security of players’ data and money;
- There is a mobile app that works on Android and iOS devices;
- Live mode and online streaming of tournaments on both the website and the app;
- Modern and unique functionality, navigation and design with interface and much more.
Golf betting legality with Betfair
When it comes to betting, a citizen of any country wonders how legal and safe it is to take part in such gambling. In this case, Betfair is guided by the principle of ensuring all safety and legality. The regulations of the company under which it operates are as follows:
- Licence from the Lotteries and Gambling Commission of Malta;
- Licences from Gambling Commissions in countries such as the UK, Denmark, Tasmania and Gibraltar;
- Bulgaria State Gambling Commission Licence;
- Licence from the Italian Customs;
- Licence from the General Directorate of Gambling Regulation of Spain;
- Licence from the Revenue and Customs Commission of Ireland.
Betfair golf betting odds
Betfair odds are higher than the market average. This is due to the fact that the platform takes no margin. The size of the odds depends on only one thing: the bettors who set them. Basically, the sports odds line is mostly oriented towards users from Western Europe.
Types of bets on Betfair
All you need to do to make betting more interesting is change the types of bets you place. This will add variety to your betting activity. Read more about the options available to you here:
- Betting on an outcome (prediction of the outcome of an event);
- Asian Handicap betting (status of favourite before the start of a sporting event);
- Coupons (multiple betting on the outcome of a single sporting event);
- Betting on a range (number of results in a certain period of an event);
- Betting during a game (prediction of the result of an event that has already started);
- Line bet;
- Line betting on a variable outcome.
Find out how to place bets on golf at Bet365.